Cancellation and Refund Policy
This Cancellation and Refund Policy describes all terms defined by LIFEMAAN PRIVATE LIMITED (“LIFEMAAN” or the “Company” or “Entity” or “We”/“Us”/“Our”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Sy.No-277, Plot-34, 2nd Floor, Kailashdham Society, Katargam, Surat-395004, Gujarat, India; as the owner and operator of the Platform to a user (“You”, “Your” or “User”), on or through our website www.lifemaan.com (‘’site’’) and/or our mobile application directly or in relation to services otherwise rendered by Us (collectively “Platform”), such as facilitation and provision of digital health consultation, and other ancillary telemedicine services through the Platform, that may include installing and providing access to hardware or software devices for the implementation of the Platform, as may be provided by us through the Site, mobile application, and scheduling a physical consultation with the Registered Medical Practitioner (each a “Service”, and collectively the “Services”).
For Registered Medical Practitioner(RMP):
- All the subscription packages that are purchased are non refundable and non cancellable.
- Any changes in subscription package will be applied after completion of current subscription tenure.
- In the event that, hardware delivered to user is damaged, User must report the same within seven (7) days to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only replacement option is available for such event.
- Hardware may come with manufacturer’s warranty/guaranty and other terms. User will agree to comply to those terms and must directly contact manufacturer for any further assistance.
- Company is not liable to provide insurance, theft protection, damage protection, repair and service of hardware to the user.
- User may be provided multiple payment options including EMI options. Once opt-in for the EMI, this service is irreversible. User agree to comply with terms of intermediate party and baking partner.
- Depending on the card issuer and their terms & condition, the processing charges levied for using EMI option may be different and must be borne by user.
- All RMP will have to deposite refundable security amount in order to avail online consultation services.
- In case where RMP, does not show up for the appointment booked with a User, without cancelling or request to reschedule the appointment beforehand, the amount will not be paid. However, for multiple occurrence of such event, some penalty may be levied from the security amount.
- RMP will be entitled for complete payment in cases where, User is unable to appear at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time. However, RMP must wait till entire duration of the scheduled appointment. Failing to do so will result in partial or no payment.
For General User:
- In the event that, the Practitioner with whom User has booked a paid appointment via the Site or mobile application, has not been able to meet the User, User will need to write to us at email@example.com within five (5) days from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the entire consultation amount as mentioned on the Website will be refunded to the User within the next five (5) to six (6) business days in the original mode of payment done by the User while booking.
- In case where the User, does not show up for the appointment booked with a Practitioner, without cancelling the appointment beforehand, the amount will not be refunded. However, where cancellation charges have been levied (as charged by the Practitioner/Practice), you would not be entitled to complete refund even if you have cancelled beforehand.
- Users will be entitled for complete refund or option to reschedule appointment in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time due to some medical emergency or unforeseen circumstances. However, user must wait till entire duration of the scheduled appointment. Failing to do so will result in partial or no payment refund.